Hello everyone so I just participated in one of the best read-a-thon which is #kureadathon. And I enjoyed it very much . I completed 4 books. And it’s quite productive.
Scent Of love
Something in the water
The readathon took place over the weekend of the 27 December to 29 December. It’s hosted by Jess from PeaceLoveBooksxo, Riley from Riley Marie, Chelsea from ChelseaDollingReads, Chandler from Chandler Ainsley, Lacey from LaceyBookLovers, Melissa from Melissa H, Shelby from Shelby Taggart Reads, Averie from averielovesbooks, Steph from Steph’s Romance Book Talk and Bree from Bree Hill.
So with new year starts new dream , passion and a new TBR pile right ! Nope not this year because this year I want to finish all my previous books.
So thats why I’ve decided to join Beat the Backlist! I’m going to join the Multi-Tasker team (purple).
This Readathon is hosted by Katie and Austin’s at Novel Knight. If you want more information or to sign up you can follow this link.
The book must have been published in 2019 or earlier to count. It can be in any format (including an ARC/eARC) as long as the release date is 2019 or earlier (i.e. 2020 releases are not allowed).
You have to start and finish the book in 2020 to count it. Any books started in 2019 and finished in 2020 do not count. Any books started in 2020 and finished in 2021 also do not count. Re-reads count. And you don’t have to own the book!
The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
I’m aiming to read at least 20 books for this challenge, and I plan to finish these prompts. Oh there is a bingo card also you can check that out if you also want to try this challenge.
REGULAR 24-PROMPT LIST
- genre mash-up
- a book that features at least 2 different genres (note: YA and adult are not a genre.
- own voices author
- an author who’s writing about their own background in form
- book rec from a friend
- book with less than 200 pages
- author you want to meet
- bought/borrowed it for the cover
- one word title
- wish it had a sequel
- genre you never/rarely read
- cover redesign is better
- wish you had read it sooner
- released in the 2010’s
- a book released sometime in the years 2010-2019
- book with 600+ pages
- the 4th+ book in a series
- a book that is the 4th book or more in a series
- author who writes multiple genre
- shocking plot twist
- a book with a shocking plot twist
- owned for over 2 years
- a top 10 read of the year
- a book that you read in 2020 that you believe is one of your top 10 reads of the year (note: you will not be able to pick a book for this prompt until you start reading in 2020)
- indie book
- a book that is either self-published or published by a small/independent press
- new to you author
- book that shares your zodiac sign
- a book that was published in the same date range as your zodiac sign (determined by your birthday)
- book by an INTL (to you) author
- a book from an author who is from a different country than you
- written before 2010
- book you never finished before
I will upload other books with there reviews .